Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

NO MORE PRIMING FOR CARLIE !

     All those times I have said that I'm finished with priming .....well now, I really am.  Saturday morning the painters arrived.   Hurray!


The driveway was so packed with painters' vehicles I had to park on the street.  Fine with me.  I love to see action like this on Hawthorne Ave.  These guys arrived at 7 AM and spent much of the day protecting and covering surfaces.  It was nice seeing someone else with a priming brush in his hand.  The owner came out at least twice today to check on progress and to assure me that no matter what it takes they will make me happy.  Sounds good to me. They have numerous days ahead of them but assure me they are on MY job until they finish with a satisfied customer.

Covering windows and brickwork and spraying on a primer

My job now in regards to paint is, simply, to choose colors for all surfaces.  Yikes.




 

No comments: