Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

TOILETS AND TUBS AND TILE, OH MY

    We've spent some time recently concentrating on bathrooms.  So many decisions to make!  

Nickel vs. Chrome
Vintage vs. Modern
Round bowl vs. Elongated bowl
Tile vs. Bead board

    Somehow my husband and I are finding some common ground.  Just 2 days ago, a local salvage company came by to pick up our claw foot tub and antique sink.  They will be sandblasted and powder coated and  brought back to life for another 100 years.


 While contemplating bathroom decor, I must take into consideration the tiles I created in the studio.  



   
They will be cut and arranged as some type of tile mosaic in the master bath.  Though originally inspired by Matisse, I'm still waiting to 'feel' in which direction this will go. 


     

No comments: