Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY


    At my home on Warren Road my pink roses are in full bloom this time of year, every year.  Whenever they bloom I think of motherhood, both mine and my mother's.  My first child was born many years ago on May 1st and Mother's Day, of course is always in the beginning of May.  This year when I look at these pink roses reflecting upon motherhood, I think "Where will I plant pink roses on Hawthorne Avenue?"

    As I mentioned previously we have had someone working on the yard.  Today my backyard has been cleared, graded and is now a blank slate.

Back yard as seen from the second floor deck

My backyard is quite sunny.  I must figure out where I will plant pink roses.  I will be transplanting many plants from Warren Rd. to Hawthorne Ave.  Among those plants will be one my son gave me several years ago for Mother's Day.  I look at it in bloom this time of year and smile.

Gaillardia

I adore being a mother and I love my own mother more than I can say....I think she knows how much...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

XOXOXO   Carlie



  

No comments: