Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHYEAR TO ME !

     My husband has always struggled with the exact day of my birthday such that years ago he declared we would celebrate birthday WEEK.    
    After purchasing this house,we agreed that this covered not only his 50th birthday gift, but also our 25th anniversary, father's and mother's days, my birthday, Christmas, Valentine's and every other potential gift giving occasion for the next year or more.  This is fine with me! 




 As it turns out,  each day yields a "gift" be it in the form of a new brick foundation, a load of lumber, a toilet, 5 pounds of glazing compound, or a light fixture.  I am frequently heard singing "We wish you a merry Christmas" or "Happy birthday to me."


Plumbing fixtures & bar stools

More plumbing fixtures and light fixture


     My actual birthday fell during this past week.  It has been as enjoyable as any other thanks to all the friends and family who remembered me in such nice ways.....


Architectural  Iron

Alice

Yellow bird cup

Origami flower

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

    





No comments: